Suitable for minor structural applications:
- Small concrete repair jobs
- Footings and foundations
- Fence and washing line posts
How to Use
Mix in a wheelbarrow or on a pre-wet surface using clean, drinkable water wherever possible. Use a maximum of 5 litres. Too much will result in a weaker concrete.
- Empty contents of inner cement bag and mix thoroughly with sand and stone
- Gradually add water and mix to an even consistency
Do not rework by mixing in additional water after concrete has started setting.
Placing and compaction
- Thoroughly wet soil
- Work the concrete into the corners and along the edges with a spade or trowel
- To ensure that a dense concrete is achieved, remove all entrapped air by compacting concrete using iron rods or spades
- To avoid cold joints, ensure that the curing period between each batch does not exceed one hour
After surface finishing, the concrete should be covered with plastic sheeting for at least 7 days to cure. Inadequate curing will result in weaker concrete.
It's important to us that you, our customers, are able to contact us easily. For each of our product lines, our call centre staff are well-trained to process quotations, place orders and handle delivery queries.
|National ordering/quotations:||(011) 670 5555
0860 110 010 (sharecall)
|(011) 670 5797|