Suitable for minor structural applications:
- Small concrete repair jobs
- Footings and foundations
- Fence and washing line posts
How to Use
Mix in a wheelbarrow or on a pre-wet surface using clean, drinkable water wherever possible. Use a maximum of 5 litres. Too much will result in a weaker concrete.
- Empty contents of inner cement bag and mix thoroughly with sand and stone
- Gradually add water and mix to an even consistency
Do not rework by mixing in additional water after concrete has started setting.
Placing and compaction
- Thoroughly wet soil
- Work the concrete into the corners and along the edges with a spade or trowel
- To ensure that a dense concrete is achieved, remove all entrapped air by compacting concrete using iron rods or spades
- To avoid cold joints, ensure that the curing period between each batch does not exceed one hour
After surface finishing, the concrete should be covered with plastic sheeting for at least 7 days to cure. Inadequate curing will result in weaker concrete.
Become a Vendor
It's important to us that you, our customers, are able to contact us easily. For each of our product lines, our call centre staff are well-trained to process quotations, place orders and handle delivery queries.
|National ordering/quotations:||(011) 670 5555
0860 110 010 (sharecall)
|(011) 670 5797|