This premixed plaster product is suitable for general plasterwork and repairs. It helps to reduce cracking, improves workability and has a low carbon footprint.
How to Use
- Prepare the surface properly before plastering to get a perfect finish by removing any plaster, dust or paper
- The surface should be rough enough for the plaster to adhere to
- For smooth surfaces, a spatter dash coat should be applied to provide a textured surfaceThis is a mixture of 1 part coarse sand and 1 part cement to which just enough water is added to make a stiff mixture
- Always use a proper plastering trowel and keep it clean and rust-free
Mix in a wheelbarrow, on a plastic sheet or on a pre-wet surface using clean, drinkable water wherever possible.
- Empty contents of cement bag and mix thoroughly with sand and stone
- Gradually add water and mix to an even, pasty consistency. Use a maximum of 4,5 to 5 litres of water. Too much water will result in a weaker plaster
Do not try to rework by mixing in additional water when semi-dry.
After the plaster has been applied and finished, it’s essential to protect it from the sun and wind by covering the surface with plastic sheeting and keeping it moist for a minimum of 7 days.
Become a Vendor
It's important to us that you, our customers, are able to contact us easily. For each of our product lines, our call centre staff are well-trained to process quotations, place orders and handle delivery queries.
|National ordering/quotations:||(011) 670 5555
0860 110 010 (sharecall)
|(011) 670 5797|